TAYLOR STITCH // THE JACK // KHAKI CORD
When push comes to shove, The Jack may be the most indispensable shirt on our roster. No matter the occasion, no matter the season, we've never regretted reaching for our signature button down. A tailored cut and some classic good looks ensure it won't stick out like a sore thumb when those business/casual lines get blurry, and our characteristically meticulous construction means it won't end up falling apart in six months—or six years, for that matter.
Thanks to its subtle look and soft texture, this organic cotton micro corduroy works beautifully as the basis for our latest iteration of The Jack. It's a bit more understated than typical corduroy, but that doesn't mean it won't make an impact; in fact, with each wash and wear, the texture will become more nuanced, resulting in a one-of-a-kind garment with its own set of stories to tell.
Your daily driver. Burlier than the average button up.
- 4-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- Heather micro cord.
- Our signature Jack button down collar.
- Garment dyed and washed for a soft lived in feel.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Double-needle felled construction throughout.
- Natural buttons.
- Lock-stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
- Model is 5'10", wearing a Small.