TAYLOR STITCH // THE CALIFORNIA // MIDNIGHT SLUB MICRO-STRIPE
Call us sentimental, but we’ll always have room in our closets for shirts that—though they might bear some battle scars—have been with us for years, fit like a glove, and feel like heaven. The latest iteration of our signature California is a recreation of that one-of-a-kind comfort, boasting a uniquely soft, slubby texture that we’ve enhanced with a garment wash. We’ll leave the battle scars to you.
This 4-oz organic cotton has a ton of character thanks to its slubby texture, and because it’s been garment washed it’ll feel lived-in from the very first time you try it on. This iteration of The California features the style’s signature casual collar, rounded cuffs, handy chest pocket, and a tailored fit with high armholes. Tucked or untucked, it looks like a million bucks.
Your daily driver. Burlier than the average button up.
- 4-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- Features our signature California collar.
- Washed for a soft, broken-in feel.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Double stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Rounded cuffs.
- Natural buttons.
- Complete double-needle felled construction throughout.
- Fits true to size.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Perfect length to tuck or untuck.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
- Model is 6'2", wearing a Medium