TAYLOR STITCH // MOTO BOOT // CHOCOLATE PEBBLE GRAIN
A sleek cap toe boot, cut from sturdy pebble grain leather and mounted on a Goodyear-welted Vibram® sole. Handmade in León, Mexico, our Moto Boot boasts total durability, a rugged double-leather cap toe, and an effortless break-in. We opted for a contrast natural welt (the light strip of leather above the sole) which draws the eye from the cap toe and up through the exposed eyelets to the leg; the result is a classic Moto Boot that looks fantastic on or off a bike.
This iteration of The Moto Boot is cut from a rugged 4-oz pebble grain leather, and it's built using the same triple needle lockstitch construction you'd find on top-quality workwear. Both the look and texture of the leather are amazing, and thanks to its natural suppleness, you won't have to worry about an uncomfortable break-in period. Mounted on a resoleable Goodyear-welted sole (with storm-welt construction to keep water out) and finished off with a thin Vibram® lug for comfort and traction, The Moto Boot shows no sign of slowing down.
- 4-oz. Chocolate pebble grain leather.
- Soft natural pigskin lining.
- All boots are made in width D.
- Handmade in León, México the shoe making capital of the world.
- True double layer cap toe construction.
- Goodyear welt construction.
- Resoleable construction.
- Rugged Vibram sole.
- Natural leather midsole and storm welt.
- Fully lined leather and foam insole.
- 6 antique brass eyelets with two antique brass speed hooks.
- Fully lined with natural leather.
- Triple needle lockstitch construction.
- Waxed Cotton laces.
- No break in period.
- All of our shoes are made on the same last to ensure consistency of fit.
- Made in Mexico.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.