OUTERKNOWN // NEW DENIM PROJECT HOODED HENLEY // RECYCLED WHITE
- This hooded henley is made from recycled blue jeans!
- Yup, we’re turning denim scraps into new textiles, reducing our environmental footprint, saving loads of water, and keeping a good thing going.
- Relaxed fit in a soft, neutral white. The color is from the actual denim — no dyes used!
- The recycled denim brings some subtle texture for a homespun feel.
- Great hood with contrast drawstring and corozo nut button placket.
Step hem with split side seam detail.
Size, Fit & Care
- 28" body length on size M.
- Model is 6'0" and wearing a size M.
- Machine wash cold. Gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Line dry. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
- Due to the unique nature of the recycled denim fibers used in this garment, colors will vary and no two are exactly alike.
For People and Planet.
80% recycled cotton and 20% cotton.
The New Denim Project is a sustainable design lab with a closed-loop manufacturing process that uses minimal water and energy.
Each piece in this collection is 30–80% recycled cotton made with pre-consumer denim scraps that would otherwise head to landfill.
Even the cottonseed and cotton lint, leftovers from the recycling process, are passed on to coffee growers.
Our natural corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor. It’s a solid alternative to plastic.