OUTERKNOWN // FISHERMAN SWEATER // NUTMEG
- It's a fisherman's sweater, classically constructed with thick, cushy cables.
- We didn't like how fisherman's sweaters kinda give you a spare tire around the waist, so we added slits at the side seam of the rib, giving it a more relaxed vibe.
- There's no sweater out there like it. Made with sustainably sourced wool and organic cotton.
- This sweater is 'fully fashioned', which means the panels are knit together, not sewn. Good quality sweaters are always 'fully fashioned'. This is a well-made sweater.
Size, Fit & Care
- Classic Fit
- 27" Body Length
- Model is 6'0" and wearing size M
- Hand wash cold. Do not bleach. Lay flat to dry at room temperature. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
For People and Planet.
55% Extrafine Merino wool and 45% organic cotton.
Wool is a natural, renewable, and biodegradable fiber sourced from sheep. At the end of the road, wool will begin to decompose in a matter of months, slowly releasing valuable nutrients back into the earth.
Conventional cotton accounts for 25% of the world’s pesticide use. We choose organic because it keeps chemicals out of nature and requires 90% less water to grow.