NORTH BY HAMPUI HATS // STRAW PANAMA HAT // NATURAL
We work directly with Ecuadorian weavers to create beautiful, lightweight Panama Hats that are finished in our Berkeley studio.
Hand-woven of Toquilla straw. Vintage distressed chambray band. Silver "North" Arrow
Brim Width: 3"
Crown Height: 5"
- Using a tape measure or piece of string, wrap the circumference of your head. Wrap the tape or string LOOSELY, do not pull it tight. Ensure that you are measuring just above your ear where the hat will rest. This is where your head is widest.
- If using a string, measure the length of the string on a ruler.
- Measure multiple times to make sure that you get it right.
- Use the measurement to select from the following sizes that we offer.
- When in doubt, or if you are in between sizes then size up and send us a note when you place your order. We will make sure to include some special felt tape strips that you can easily place in your hat to help it fit snugly.
- Small: 55cm
- Medium: 57cm
- Large: 59cm
- X-Large: 61cm