CADDIS // Miklos Reading Glasses // Available in 2 Colors
INCLUDES: NEW CADDIS frequency LENSES
- Best-in-class frequency lenses. Technology is infused in + blocks 45% of harmful blue light.
- CR39 Lens
- Superior hard coat for anti scratch durability
- Anti-reflective coatings to mitigate reflections and glare.
- Super hydro-phobic and oleo-phobic coatings for anti smudge
- Handcrafted acetate designs utilizing state of the art CNC and finishing for fit, function, and durability.
Our best-selling style. It’s like the elastic waist pant of eyewear…which is degrading to Miklos, but it fits that wide a range. People with larger faces like the frame thickness + solid feel. Customers with smaller faces like wearing a frame that stands out. Just depends on what you’re into. We’ve taken liberty to engrave “Port” over the left eye, and “Starboard” over the right eye. It’s a boat thing. Not a yacht thing.
All Miklos readers come with our proprietary blue light blocking frequency lenses. At no extra cost to you. This technology:
- Is infused into the lens. Not coated on.
- Blocks 45% of harmful blue light at, and surrounding, the most harmful wavelength (455 nm). This is more than other brands. Ask and you'll see.
- Is in a nearly clear lens (which is hard to do).
From our Product Lead Jamie, "These are the best f'ing blue light blocking lenses on the market." We love Jamie.
frequency lenses are exclusively available from CADDIS.
As you begin to recognize the need, and eventual addiction, to seeing things clear again, you’ll want to upgrade and have a pair of +1.50 around. There are times of the day where the extra boost is welcomed.
More than likely, you’re already a buyer and user of corrective eyewear, so from here on out, you have some idea of what you need. More times than not, your first rodeo is not with a set of +2.00. You’ve probably flirted with the tower of shame at CVS, Walgreens, Krogers, etc.…the one that sits between the Dr. Scholls display and the Sonicare refill kits. You probably didn’t feel all that awesome…our goal is to change all that.