CADDIS // 12 Bar Reading Glasses // Available in 2 Colors
INCLUDES: NEW CADDIS frequency LENSES
- Best-in-class frequency lenses. Technology is infused in + blocks 45% of harmful blue light.
- CR39 lens
- Superior hard coat for anti scratch durability
- Anti-reflective coatings to mitigate reflections and glare.
- Super hydro-phobic and oleo-phobic coatings for anti smudge
- Handcrafted acetate designs utilizing state of the art CNC and finishing for fit, function, and durability.
With glass for days and bold lines that make a statement, these frames aren’t wallflowers. Great for reading, writing but not welding. Our 12 Bar frames are made of 100% acetate and cut with exact precision with a musical note on the tip of the arm. Their desired effect is to be a head turner for anyone who gets in their line of sight.
All 12 Bar readers come with our proprietary blue light blocking frequency lenses. At no extra cost to you. This technology:
- Is infused into the lens. Not coated on.
- Blocks 45% of harmful blue light at, and surrounding, the most harmful wavelength (455 nm). This is more than other brands. Ask and you'll see.
- Is in a nearly clear lens (which is hard to do).
From our Product Lead Jamie, "These are the best f'ing blue light blocking lenses on the market." We love Jamie.
As you begin to recognize the need, and eventual addiction, to seeing things clear again, you’ll want to upgrade and have a pair of +1.50 around. There are times of the day where the extra boost is welcomed.
More than likely, you’re already a buyer and user of corrective eyewear, so from here on out, you have some idea of what you need. More times than not, your first rodeo is not with a set of +2.00. You’ve probably flirted with the tower of shame at CVS, Walgreens, Krogers, etc.…the one that sits between the Dr. Scholls display and the Sonicare refill kits. You probably didn’t feel all that awesome…our goal is to change all that.