BOWIE & CO // Miki Japanese Jacket // Denim
The Miki denim jacket is a traditional Japanese design with authentic features. Lightly distressed to give you an authentic vintage feel. It’s lightweight with a soft premium wash that makes this jacket feel like the ultimate second or third layer. Made from vintage selvedge, this garment has been hand distressed to give the appearance of a true vintage garment.
The construction was hand crafted in Los Angeles, California by a team of kind, happy and extremely talented humans.
SIZE & FIT DETAILS
- Size extra small/small/medium/large
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This jacket is designed for a slim cut.
- Those with broad shoulders may wish to take the next size up
- Graham wears a size medium and measures a 38” chest (96cm). He’s 5'10" tall (181cm)
CONSTRUCTION AND CARE DETAILS
- Japanese selvedge
- Traditional Japanese stitch
- Vintage indigo wash
- Hand crafted in Los Angeles
- For best results dry clean
- Machine washable on a cold wash, hang to dry