TAYLOR STITCH // THE HAVANA // RUSTED FLORAL JAQUARD
Vacation days don’t come often enough, but at least you can make the most of them with the brand new Havana Shirt. Drawing inspiration from classic guayabera shirts (a fashion fixture in Cuba, The Caribbean, Central and South America, among others), The Havana is a leisure shirt that works as hard as it plays—note the sturdy double-needle felled construction and handy lower welt pockets. Pick this one up and the good times will follow you wherever you go.
This 100% organic cotton is lightweight and breathable, and it features some absolutely incredible texture thanks to its unique jacquard weave. We’ve enhanced its hand-feel with a garment wash, so it’ll feel like an old friend from the first time you try it on. Side seam vents give you a little extra mobility and airflow, and we’ve finished the package off with some handsome Corozo buttons.
Lighter than our average shirt to keep you cool.
- 5-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- Washed for a soft, lived-in feel.
- Signature California collar.
- Double needle felled construction.
- Sleeve measures 9" from shoulder.
- Two lower welt pockets.
- Natural burnt Corozo buttons.
- Lock-stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Flat hem with side seam vents.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
- Model is 6'2", wearing a Medium.