NORTH BY HAMPUI HATS // WOOL WIDE BRIM HATS // (Available in 2 colors)
Our wool hats are formed from a dense felt body made of free-range Patagonian wool that’s breathable, comfortable, and keeps its shape over the years. We finish them with a llama leather sweatband and trimmings from our artisan partners all over the globe. The wool is dyed using minerals, plants, and oils. All hats are distressed with fire by hand so no two are ever the same.
- Woven Native American band
- Black leather trim with tie closure
- Brass North Arrow
- Vintage, French grosgain ribbon
- Brown leather trim with tie closure
- Silver North Arrow
- Using a tape measure or piece of string, wrap the circumference of your head. Wrap the tape or string LOOSELY, do not pull it tight. Ensure that you are measuring just above your ear where the hat will rest. This is where your head is widest.
- If using a string, measure the length of the string on a ruler.
- Measure multiple times to make sure that you get it right.
- Use the measurement to select from the following sizes that we offer.
- When in doubt, or if you are in between sizes then size up and send us a note when you place your order. We will make sure to include some special felt tape strips that you can easily place in your hat to help it fit snugly.
- Small: 55cm
- Medium: 57cm
- Large: 59cm
- X-Large: 61cm